These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, the website and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
Upon purchase, you may view, download, use, customize and modify the documents ant tools in the THE WEBSITE Templates Kit and make copies, adaptations, or compilation works from these templates for internal use within the organization with which you are affiliated or associated only. All other uses of these templates without prior written authorization of the website is prohibited by copyright law. These templates may not be sold, resold, licensed, or sublicensed in the non-customized form presented here without the prior written consent of The Website.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.